Sunday, May 27, 2007

Taunting FAQ

How to get the most mileage out of your Space Tractor taunt.

What are the best themes to incorporate into my Space Tractor taunt?
Other than spaceships and farm equipment, we suggest making fun of the things that have made this team great in the past. We are generally loud and exceptionally obnoxious, so you could try to be even more loud and obnoxious than we are. The battery powered keytar has been a staple of this team for years and is always a good target. The team captain dons a thong during playoffs, so making fun of the size of his member might energize your team. Sadly, ex-Commish Sarah Heston is no longer on this team (or with the WKL at all) so making fun of her vagina is off-limits.

The taunt I have in mind for Space Tractor is amazing and hilarious. We are sure to win.
You are so extremely, painfully wrong, my friend.

I'm convinced that my best bet for a Space Tractor taunt would be to involve Miss Commish's fire crotch exposed in some way.
Yes, you and everyone else. I realize the absence of Sarah handicaps your taunt options a great deal, but you're going to have to leave the beaver out of it.

2 comments:

Sarah Heston said...

while my vagina gently weeps...

i'll be there thurs. see you at the games!!

Sarah

Callie said...

I didn't even realize we HAVE a blog. Can we all post?